GENERAL DATA PROTECTION ACT (GDPR)
From May 25th 2018 new legislation will be enacted surrounding the General Data Protection Regulation Act (GDPR). This will replace the current Data Protection Act (DPA). Therefore we need to inform you of the following in order for us to comply with the new legislation.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
The Manor Health and Leisure Club will process your confidential information – which includes your names, addresses, contact details, date of birth, email address and medical questionnaire only for the below purpose. The data will be stored securely, no longer than necessary and solely for the completion of those activities.
PURPOSES FOR DATA COLLECTION
• Business administration
• The safeguarding of members (e.g. medical information, emergency contact information)
DATA REQUIRED / STORED
• Information provided upon enrollment through the club registration form or through contacting the club
• We will only retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the legal purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
• Information is shared with The Manor staff that has access to members names / dates of birth/ contact numbers/ relevant medical information, and any other information deemed necessary for the activities within The Manor Health Club. This is to enable staff to do their jobs. Anyone with access to members information is governed by a legal duty to keep details secure.
• Where it becomes necessary to share information with any other third party, consent will be obtained.
DATA RESPONSIBILITY (Data Controller)
• The Director of The Manor Health and Leisure Club, Demos Philiastides is responsible for the accuracy and safe-keeping of data. Please help us to keep records up to date by informing us of any changes.
• Request access to, and a copy of your personal information
• Request correction of the personal information we hold about you
• Request erasure of your personal information
• If you believe The Manor has not complied with your rights, you can complain to the Information Commissioner.
CHANGES TO THE PRIVACY NOTICE
The Manor reserves the right to update this privacy notice at any time, and we will provide you with a new privacy notice when we make any substantial updates.